- The website and all of the information contained in this Policy are provided “as-is” and “subject to availability,” including any defects they may exhibit, with no guarantees or claims of any kind whatsoever. ProtiLife and the Company make no claims or guarantees whatsoever and renounce any claims or guarantees, whether explicit or implied, including, without limitation, any implied guarantee regarding the quality, precision, usefulness, relevance, safety, reliability, currentness, suitability or integrity of the information appearing or mentioned on the website, or regarding its merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Furthermore, ProtiLife and the Company make no claims or guarantees that the website will be secure, complete or free of errors, viruses, bugs, problems or other limitations, or that it will function without interruption. ProtiLife and the Company expressly waive any obligation to update the information appearing on the website. ProtiLife and the Company shall not be held liable with regard to any errors or omissions that may occur in relation to the content, security, availability or compatibility of the website.
- You acknowledge that you are accessing the website and the content thereof at your own risk. Furthermore, you acknowledge that the internet may not be a completely secure means of communication and that the protection of your personal, confidential information cannot be guaranteed. You agree that ProtiLife, the Company and the members of their group, their subsidiaries, their employees, their agents, their administrators and their respective executives shall not be held liable in any event, whether by virtue of law, a guarantee, a contract or a principle of criminal responsibility, at law or in equity, to any party whatsoever with regard to any damages, whether direct, indirect, accessory or punitive, that may arise as a result of your use, access to or inability to use the website, any insufficiency, error, lack of security, virus, technical problem, omission, inaccuracy or other limitation in the information presented on the website, or your access to any other website by means of a hyperlink or reference, including, without limitation, any loss of profit, interruption in business, loss of programs or other data in your information management or other systems, even if ProtiLife or the Company has been expressly informed of the possibility of such damages.
- All of the information (with the exception of your personally identifiable information) that you communicate to ProtiLife or the Company via the website is hereby deemed non-confidential and non-exclusive, and neither ProtiLife nor the Company shall have any obligation whatsoever with regard to such information. ProtiLife and the Company are free to reproduce, utilize, disclose and distribute this information to other parties without restrictions and with no obligation to compensate you for such use. Furthermore, ProtiLife and the Company are free to use the ideas, concepts, expertise and techniques contained in this information for any purposes, including, without limitation, to develop, manufacture, market and sell products integrating this information, with no obligation to compensate you for such use.
- The information presented on the website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. ProtiLife reserves the right to modify, correct, delete and improve the information presented on the website, including the products and programs that are described in this information, at any time, for any reason and without notice, and neither ProtiLife nor the Company shall be held liable in any way whatsoever for any possible consequences of such modifications, corrections, deletions or improvements.
- Certain sections of the website contain information on ProtiLife products or other Company products that may not be available in some countries. Moreover, the directions, dosages, restrictions and packaging of the products may vary from one country to another where these products are sold. The information that ProtiLife or the Company publishes on the internet, including on the website, may contain references to Company products, programs or services that are not advertised or available in your country. These references do not signify that the Company plans to advertise these products, programs or services in your country. The Company reserves the right to limit the supply of our products and services to specific persons, geographical zones or territories, as well as the right to limit the number of products or services we offer. You should consult the Company resource person in your area for information on the products, programs and services that may be available to you. Any offer for products or services that is extended through the information contained on this website is void where prohibited.
- The website may contain information on medical conditions and the treatment thereof. It is not the intention of ProtiLife or the Company to furnish medical advice, diagnostics or treatments by means of the website. You should not rely on the information presented on the website to diagnose a health problem or illness. If you have any medical questions, you should consult your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional, as only these types of professionals can decide whether or not a particular treatment is suitable for you. Before using one or more of the products described on the website, please consult your physician or other competent healthcare professional. Neither ProtiLife nor the Company shall be held liable with regard to any loss or damages that may arise as a result of your reliance on the information presented on the website.
- Trademarks and copyrights:
- To the extent that is possible, all of the images and information contained on the website are protected by a copyright or other exclusive property rights held by ProtiLife or the Company. It is the policy of ProtiLife and the Company to enforce their respective intellectual property rights to the extent permitted by law, including through the initiation of criminal proceedings, when appropriate.
- ProtiLife, both on its own behalf and on that of the Company, hereby authorizes you to copy the documents or pages published on the website by ProtiLife or the Company for your exclusive personal, non-commercial use, with the understanding that: (i) all copies that are made of these documents or pages must conserve their original notices regarding copyrights or other property rights, as well as their original disclaimers; (ii) you may not make any modifications to these documents or pages; (iii) you may not utilize the documents or pages in such a way as to falsely suggest any association with the products or Trademarks of the Company. Any other reproduction, retransmission, modification or utilization of the website content, including the documents or pages, requires the prior written consent of ProtiLife. Any other sites that are linked to the website by means of a hyperlink shall remain subject to their own copyright notices. Except as expressly indicated above, no provision herein shall be interpreted as granting any license or other authorization in relation to the copyrights or other property rights of the Company.
- All trademarks, trade names, logos, hallmarks, slogans and service marks (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Trademarks”) displayed on the website, whether displayed in a different font or not and whether bearing the trademark symbol or not, are registered or unregistered trademarks that either belong to or have been licensed to ProtiLife, the Company or the members of their group, their subsidiaries or their affiliates. Nothing in the website shall be interpreted as granting to you or to any third party, whether implicitly, by estoppel or by any other means, any license or other rights with regard to any trademark or other intellectual property rights of ProtiLife or the Company, including, without limitation, copyrights and patents.
- Except as permitted herein, you are expressly forbidden to use, especially for malevolent purposes, any Trademarks, other information or documents contained on the website.
- If you believe in good faith that any information appearing on the website infringes on a copyright belonging to you, you (or your authorized agent) may send a notice to ProtiLife requesting that such information be removed from the website. This notice must include the following elements: a) the physical or digital signature of the owner of the violated copyright or of another person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; b) reference to the work protected by a copyright or other intellectual property rights that, in your opinion, have been infringed upon, or in the case of multiple works protected under the same notice, a representative list of these works; c) a description of the place where the information in question appears on the website; d) your address, telephone number and email address; e) your statement indicating that you believe in good faith that the use of the information in question was not authorized by the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property rights, by the agent thereof or by law; f) your statement confirming under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has been violated. Please send this notice to email@example.com.
- The website may contain links to third-party sites and information. Neither ProtiLife nor the Company have any control or influence over the content of such third-party websites and information. These links and information are provided solely for purposes of convenience. Neither ProtiLife nor the Company shall be held liable in connection with your use of third-party websites. Moreover, the existence of a link to such websites does not signify that ProtiLife or the Company approves, accepts or is in any way responsible for the content of these sites or any use you may make thereof.